Please join the Tuskegee Architecture and Construction Alumni Association in welcoming Kwesi Daniels, as the new Department Head of Architecture beginning June 2017. After receiving a Bachelor of Architecture from Tuskegee in 2002, Daniels acquired a Master of Architecture from the University of Illinois at Chicago, a Master of Science in Sustainability Management from Columbia University in the City of New York, and is currently a doctoral candidate (ABD) at Temple University - concentration Geography and Urban Studies.
Daniels' teaching experience includes Temple University, New York University, Columbia University, and Tuskegee University. At Tuskegee, Daniels' accomplishments included the following:
• Spearheaded the renovation of a 1920’s Rosenwald school house, which was listed as one of the most endangered sites in America
• Developed site analysis, concept designs, and sustainable solutions for Tuskegee University
• Successfully acquired and managed over $75,000.00 of grant funds
• Developed community park and recreation designs with community residents and architecture students
• Educated the Macon County community about sustainability through workshops and presentations
• Organized and Managed a 3-team, 60 building evacuation plan documentation project over a 6-month period
• Taught 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year design studio, Architecture Presentation, and Computer Applications
Formal announcement to follow.
TSACS News on Social Media!
December 7, 2016
2016 AIAS Tuskegee Career Focus
January 12, 2016
The Tuskegee University Robert R. Taylor School of Architecture and Construction Science student organizations, the American Institute of Architecture...
It's not to late to sign up for the 2017 TSACS Career Focus Event